Most people want their corporate event to be more on the trendy than traditional side, but it’s hard to know what some of the latest trends are and which ideas you should leave behind. Every corporate event is different, but having helped execute countless corporate events in the past, we’ve noticed which trends have emerged and what ideas seem to be popular and engaging for an audience. With that in mind, we wanted to share some emerging trends in the corporate event planning world.
Trendy Corporate Event Ideas To Consider
Here are some of the successful trends we’ve seen executed recently and which ones we expect to continue to stay strong going forward.
- Outdoor Events – While the weather doesn’t always comply here in Minnesota, we expect more events to take place at outdoor venues. This became more popular when the coronavirus was making it harder to safely hold large gatherings indoors, but there’s also been a renewed focus on appreciating the beauty of nature when it comes to event planning. You can take your next event outdoors, and better yet, we can meet you there with our mobile catering by bringing The Kitchen to you and your group!
- Going Green – Many companies are becoming more cognizant of their ecological footprint, so event planners have been encouraged to “Go Green” with their planning recently. We shared some helpful tips for going green with your next event in this blog. From going digital with your invites to outsourcing the design and decor so you’re not buying a bunch of decorations you’ll just throw away when the night is over, our team can help ensure your event is environmentally conscious.
- Insta-Appeal – You want a venue with nice eye appeal, but there are added benefits to having a venue that is visually appealing to a younger audience that frequently shares on platforms like Instagram and Facebook. Help your event go viral by having some places that lend themselves to great photo opportunities, and develop some fun and creative hashtags to help spread word of the event on social media. A number of our venues lend themselves to gorgeous photo opportunities that people will be excited to share online!
- Local Foods – We’ve seen more and more people ask where our catering options come from, and we’re proud to say that many of our dishes are built from people and places right here in the Twin Cities and across Minnesota. Fun dishes created with the help of local ingredients is a craze that we believe is here to stay, and it’s one we can deliver on. We’ll work to create the perfect menu that supports local businesses and farmers if that’s something you’re interested in doing.
- More Small Dishes – Finally, we’ve noticed that many companies and even some weddings are shifting away from one large meal towards more options served as appetizers or hors d’oeuvres. People can sample a larger variety of foods this way and really find something they like, and they don’t have to wait through an hour long meal to try them. People can network and mingle all while enjoying high quality hors d’oeuvres, which is the best of both worlds. Again, our chefs can create the perfect menu for your group to suit your needs.
So if you’re interested in trying one of more of these trends at your next event, we hope you’ll connect with the team at Entourage Events Group. Let us help you explore these trends and execute them at your next corporate event. For more information, or to connect with a member from our team, give us a call today at (612) 564-3777.