About the author : Entourage Events Group
Whether you’re planning on hosting a charity ball or fundraising gala, one thing you’re counting on is stellar attendance. The more people you can get who believe in your event or your vision, the better. But how can you sell the idea to others that your event is this month’s can’t miss event? In today’s blog, we share some tips for how you can market your next corporate event to increase turnout and hit your event goals.
Selling Others On Your Corporate Event
Below, we share some tips for effectively marketing your next event so that guests are excited about attending.
- Have Them Yearning To See Your Venue – When was the last time you were excited to attend an event because it was located at a hotel convention center? The event itself may have had some appeal, but the location likely left something to be desired. However, if you choose an appealing venue or a place with stunning spectacular views, people are going to want to attend just to see the space. A place like The Riverside or the Minneapolis Events Center can be transformed into a dazzling space that your guests will be excited about seeing in person. Let your venue be part of your event marketing strategy!
- Market The Menu! – If nothing else, let your guests know that they can enjoy indulgent appetizers, decadent desserts or tasteful five-course meal. Everyone loves looking forward to a great meal, and the team at Entourage Events can help to provide that. We have professional chefs who can create a menu that is perfect for whatever event you’re planning. Where there is food, people will gather, so let your guests know that you plan to feed them at your event, and let Entourage Events Group handle the cooking!
- Advance Notice – Make sure that you give your guests enough of a heads up so that they don’t already have plans on the night of your event. While we do have access to a number of great venues, availability tends to fill up fast, so arraigning an event on short notice isn’t something we do all that often. With that in mind, if you have a specific date that you absolutely want to have your event, we suggest that you book as far in advance as possible. This way you’ll be able to get the date you want, and your guests will be able to keep their schedule clear so they can attend your event.
- Spread The Word On Social – Make sure that you work to spread the word on social media. Design flyers or invites and share them on company or neighborhood social channels. The right type of event and invite can go viral in a matter of minutes, so while word of mouth is always helpful, word of your event can spread like wildfire if it catches the eye of the right people on social media.
- Raffles, Giveaways, Door Prizes – Everyone loves the idea of winning something, so find ways to entice people to come to your event with the opportunity of winning big! For charity events or fundraisers, 50-50 raffles and silent auctions work perfectly, as guests can take home prizes and contribute to a good cause. See if local businesses or charity partners would be willing to donate prizes that will have people wanting to show up to your event to see if they can get lucky.
We know that we can help your event hit your attendance goals, so let us be an asset in planning your next corporate event. For more information, or to learn more about booking your next corporate event, reach out to the team at Entourage Events Group today at (612) 564-3777.
Leave A Comment