Many companies want to host the perfect fundraising gala or employee appreciation night, but throwing an event of that magnitude doesn’t come easy, especially if your staff have limited experience organizing an event. If you want your next event to be bigger and better than anything you’ve held in the past, don’t leave the organization up to chance. Trust it to a team of professionals whose sole mission is to help clients throw the perfect event. Still on the fence about outsourcing the event planning? Below, we explain everything you’ll get if you let us help throw your next corporate event.
Is Hiring An Event Production Team Worth It?
Some people are hesitant to hire an outside company to help facilitate the event planning because they think they can handle it themselves, or because they assume they can get by without the expense of hiring an outside team. What they don’t realize is how much value an event planning company can bring to their event. A perfectly executed event can drum up more business or lead to more fundraising donations than if your event runs into some issues along the way.
- Bringing Your Vision To Life – You probably have a vision for how the night will look, but how can you go about bringing that vision to life? We specialize in helping decorate and theme our venues to your vision. From the layout of the tables and furniture to the lighting, staging and sound system, we’ll help to plan your event and ensure that we can bring all of your ideas to life exactly like you imagined it.
- Stay Within Your Budget – You probably have a budget in mind for your event, but you’re probably not familiar with reasonable costs for certain services. We’ve helped plan countless events and know the ballpark prices of a wealth of services and add-ons, so we can help you get a better idea of how to best allocate your budget. We also thrive working within the confines of a budget, so if you let us know your budget, we’ll sit down with you and show you how we can help pull off the perfect event without breaking the bank.
- On-Site Visits – The best way to really bring your event vision to life is to travel to the site and talk about the details where you can visualize the space and really plan how you’d like to utilize different areas. We meet our clients on site and talk with them about how we’ve utilized different spaces in the past, how they envision their setup, and how we can accommodate their wishes. It’s so much easier to execute an event when you’re meeting with a planning team on site prior to your event.
- Additional Services – EDG Productions is a branch of Entourage Events Group, which specializes in full-service event planning. We have venue spaces, world-class catering options, lighting, decor, staging, bar and beverage options and audio/visual technology to bring your event to life. We can help feed your guests or provide you with a podium and sound system to address attendees all at once to deliver a message. There’s so much more that goes into event planning than simply having a large enough space to accommodate everyone, and we have the means to provide those services that take an event to the next level.
- Streamline Everything – When you go with a full service event planning company, you have one point of contact for all your services. You’re not trying to track down a DJ from one company, two different caterers and a staging company all at once to ensure everything comes together as planned. One thing we offer to all our clients is a final meeting with all partners and vendors to ensure everything is on track to go exactly as planned. This way everyone is on the same page and expectations are understood prior to the event.
In all honesty, this is just the tip of the iceberg of what you’ll receive if you turn to EDG Productions and Entourage Events Group for your next corporate event. If you want even more proof that we can help you throw a one-of-a-kind event, just take a look at our previous work because we think it speaks for itself.
If you would like to learn more about how we can help you organize your next corporate event, fill out this short contact form and we’ll get back to you within 24 hours. Let us show you how we can make your next event the best yet. You can also give our team a call at (612) 564-3777 for more information.