If you want to wine and dine your guests at your next corporate event, you really need to put some thought into who you choose to cater the event. But what are some of the things you should look for in a corporate event caterer, and what types of things will be important to your guests? We share some tips for picking the right corporate caterer for your next event in today’s blog.
What To Look For In A Corporate Event Caterer
If you’re in charge of planning a large-scale corporate event, you need to know that the caterer you choose will deliver high quality food and beverages in a timely manner. But how can you trust that the caterer you’re considering will follow through on their promises? Here’s a look at some of the things you should look for when choosing a corporate caterer.
- Someone Who Listens – There are a lot of details that go into planning a corporate event, and you need to find a caterer who will listen to your wishes and deliver what you need on your schedule. A good caterer will tell you what they can deliver, but a great caterer will ask what you need and how they can help deliver it.
- Consider Efficiency – When planning a big corporate event, sometimes it’s easiest to consider a caterer who can efficiently provide the food and beverages you need in a timely manner. For example, at Entourage Events Group, a number of our venues have access to on-site catering, so our staff are working in familiar kitchens at the venue itself, eliminating travel and other surprises that can come up when food is coming from off-site. Food and beverages can be provided efficiently when you’re working with an on-site caterer.
- Been There Before – If you’re hosting a corporate event, there is typically a level of professionalism that is expected from both guests and staff. Don’t hire a cheap caterer who doesn’t understand the subtleties of putting on a professional corporate event. Our caterers have a wealth of experience doing the little things that help ensure your event carries an air of professionalism. Whether that’s quietly delivering food while the CEO is giving a speech or quickly and efficiently cleaning up dishes and bringing out dessert, we’ve catered a lot of events in the past, and we hold ourselves to a high standard of care.
- Can Accommodate Your Menu – One of the things that we feel sets us apart from the rest is that we encourage our corporate groups and wedding parties to get creative with their menu. We’ll gladly provide examples of some of our most well-received plates, but our chefs can also work within your theme or dietary restrictions to create the perfect menu for your one-of-a-kind corporate event. Find a caterer who will work to accommodate your menu instead of one who requires you to work with their menu.
- Dazzle With The Presentation– And finally, it’s not just about the taste of t food and drinks, they also need to be presented in a way that wows your guests. Our chefs can create culinary masterpieces that are as fun to look at as they are to eat. At Entourage Events Group, we also have a division of our business that is dedicated to design and decor, so the tables, furniture and linens can all compliment your menu. Trust your catering and design to a full service event’s group, and your next corporate event will be the talk of the town.
For more tips on choosing the right caterer for your next corporate event, or to meet with a member of our catering division, give the team at Entourage Events Group a call today at (612) 564-3777.