How To Ensure Your Wedding Photos Are Picture Perfect
For many couples, their wedding is a joyous day that they want to remember forever, and the best way to do that is by hiring a photographer to capture the day in photos. We’re not here to tell you which photographer you need to choose to shoot your wedding (although we’ve partnered with fantastic ones in the past that we can connect you to), but we do want to explain how a wedding with Entourage Events Group can ensure the true beauty of that day is captured in your photos.
Helping Your Photographer Shoot Your Wedding Day
Again, we’re not going to tell your photographer how to shoot your wedding, but we want to show you how a wedding at one of our breathtaking venues can help make your wedding photos look even more remarkable.
- Indoor/Outdoor Beauty – Our venues like The Grand 1858 and The Riverside offer spectacular spaces for an outdoor wedding, allowing your photographer to shoot the day in all its natural beauty. However, we also have scenic indoor setups in the event that the weather doesn’t comply on your big day. Don’t go with a venue that can’t account for the weather. The weather can help enhance your photos, but it won’t take away from your wedding photos if you have to change the ceremony location on the day of your wedding, because our indoor options are also gorgeous.
- Options For Wedding Party Photos – Our scenic venues also offer great areas to take photos with your entire wedding party. Whether that’s with the historic St. Anthony area as the backdrop or a beautiful hall for your Grand March, our venues will provide your group and your wedding photographer with a wide variety of magical photo opportunities.
- Bride And Groom Suites – A number of couples also like to capture the process of getting ready for their big day. Whether that involves tying your tie or having your hair done, it you want these photos taken in a scenic area instead of a hotel room or your own home, find a venue with bride and groom suites. A number of our venues offer on-site bride and groom suites so you and your wedding party can get ready in one area, which is perfect for picture taking. It also means you don’t have to worry about traveling to the venue after your hair and makeup are done!
- Decor To Match – A division of Entourage Events Group is dedicated to design and decor, so we can match your venue to your wedding colors. Matching your decor to your theme and your colors can make your photos look even better. If you trust your wedding to our team, you can find peace of mind in knowing that color schemes and venue themes will add to and not detract from your photos.
- Let Us Light Your Day (And Your Photos!) – Great lighting is also very important for capturing beautiful photos, and we know how to light your venue so that your photographer doesn’t have to deal with lighting issues all night. From beautiful naturally lit venues to artificial lighting to fit any mood or theme, our team of specialists can use light and darkness to help your photographer take amazing wedding photos.
To learn more about working with a team like Entourage Events Group can bring out the best in your wedding photographs, click here to schedule a tour or give our team a call today at (612) 564-3777.