Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Serve 3 or more tables, as determined by management
- Ability to clear and reset tables
- Responsible for positive guest interactions while serving guests in a friendly and efficient manner
- Always strives to exceed guests’ expectations
- Report to work in a neat and clean uniform. Well-groomed hair and personal hygiene are essential
- Maintain a steady workflow by performing prescribed duties accurately and timely
- Perform duties with minimal supervision
- Keep work area in a clean and orderly condition
- Follow all company instructions, safety policies and rules
- Perform other duties as required and/or assigned
- Serving experience preferred
- Responsible for ensuring proper and timely set-up and execution of events
- Team player/professional appearance and positive attitude
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Reliable and consistently arrive on time
We are seeking experienced catering professionals with exceptional organizational, leadership, and service skills to lead events for the catering division of Entourage; Elite Catering. Event Captains are the front-of-house point person during events and are responsible for interacting with clients and directing banquet staff to produce successful catering services and at all events.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Read event orders and direct event set-up and service according to company specifications
- Check-in with clients throughout events and promptly address all questions and concerns
- Anticipate and troubleshoot any issues that may arise during the course of an event
- Oversee staff to ensure all Elite Catering and Entourage Events Group service standards are being met by banquet servers and bartenders through observation, coaching and training
- Meet regularly with the management team to plan, debrief and provide feedback on events and suggest ways to improve logistics for a positive guest and employee experience
- 1+ years supervisory experience
- Previous events or catering experience required
- Ability to read and write to facilitate the communication process
- Ability to stand for long periods of time; often an entire shift
- Ability to bend, lift and carry items weighing up to 40 pounds on a regular and continuing basis
We are looking for a dynamic Sales person to join our growing team. The ideal candidate needs to have awesome phone and networking skills. You must be able to multi-task in a fast-pace environment and be passionate about delivering a great customer experience.
Sales: Responsibilities include, but are not limited to; soliciting new and existing accounts to meet/exceed revenue goals through telephone solicitation, networking, and written communication; preparing correspondence to customers. Excellent relationship-building and negotiating skills, exceptional follow-through, strong organizational skills and strong time-management skills are required.
Planning: You will use your knowledge of theme decor, display presentations, and light construction to design events. Make all arrangements for rental equipment pertaining to events (billing and payment, delivery and pick-up schedules). Meet with clients to design and create one-of-a-kind events.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Associate College degree or related industry experience
- Previous sales experience, minimum of 2 year
- Strong organizational skills a must.
- Ability to quickly connect with others and demonstrate exceptional customer service
- Assess customer needs, consults on options, up sales by emphasizing salable features, quotes prices, credit terms, negotiates contractual agreements, and prepares obtained sales orders
- Ability to self-direct and work independently
- Keep up on all current design/decorating trends and ideas.
- Meet with existing, new and potential clients.
- Able to keep up with fast paced event industry and deadlines.
- Ability to creative problem-solve within the events industry
Join the Team!
Interested in a position? Awesome!
Email your Resume and Cover Letter (if applicable) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the the following subject line format:
First and Last Name – Employment Application – Title of Job
We will be in touch if it’s the right fit!
Need More Info?
Fill out this form with the title of the position in the subject line and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks!